Gage-Lab is partnered with Renishaw Fixtures to bring you CMM and Vision fixtures with a large variety of modular fixturing components. You can set up a part within minutes, reducing inspection time and eliminating the search for ways to hold your parts.
Call Gage-Lab Products today to increase your machine's performance with the right fixtures. (801) 716-2972
Using Renishaw fixtures can improve the throughput, reproducibility and accuracy of your inspection process with quick and repeatable fixturing set-ups.
Whether you are inspecting parts for aerospace, automotive, electronics, industrial or medical applications, Renishaw fixtures can provide a complete solution to your fixturing requirements and help to improve your inspection processes.
CMM Fixture kits
- Magnetic and clamping kits are used for holding steel, aluminum, plastic, ferrous and other nonferrous parts.
- Clamping kits are used for holding aluminum, plastic, brass, titanium and other nonferrous parts.
- Fixture base plates and components are available with English or Metric Threads.
- Kits come in either 1/4-20, M8 or M4 thread size, or you can choose to build your own kit.
- Components sold seperately for M12 thread size.
Vision Fixture kits
Renishaw's vision fixtures and acrylic base plates allow for back lighting and a clear, clean look at the part from your vision system and multi-sensor machines.
Renishaw vision fixtures provide repeatability and secure work-holding for any size, shape or type of part for measurement on your vision system. Hold even the smallest of parts in a wide variety of ways while maintaining a clear view of the part.