GAGE-LAB PRODUCTS IS COMMITTED TO MAINTAINING THE CONFIDENTIALITY OF THE INFORMATION OWNED AND THE PROCESSES OPERATED BY OUR CUSTOMERS.
Our commitments to confidentiality include:
- All information obtained and observed while performing calibration service is considered proprietary information and shall be regarded as confidential.
- Personnel, including managers, ownership, contractors, personnel of external bodies, or individuals acting on Gage-Lab’s behalf, shall keep confidential all information obtained or created during the performance of calibration activities, except as required by law.
- No confidential information will be placed in the public domain unless Gage-Lab has obtained prior approval from the customer to do so.
- When Gage-Lab is required by law to release confidential information, the customer or individual concerned shall, unless prohibited by law, be notified of the information provided.
- Information about the customer obtained from sources other than the customer (e.g. complainant, regulators) shall be confidential between the customer and Gage-Lab. The provider (source) of this information shall be confidential to Gage-Lab and shall not be shared with the customer, unless agreed by the source.